Hi everyone! Since we have not been the greatest about sending pictures of the boys, I thought maybe I would start a blog where I can let everyone who is far away know what is going on and see pictures of the boys. They are growing fast, and it is hard to keep up with them. But, I will try to post pictures now and again so that you all can see.
Benjamin is growing so fast, and so is his hair. So far, he has had three hair cuts and has not yet reached four months old. He has also almost reached 20 pounds. I think he is going to have to learn to walk soon because I don't know how much longer I can carry him around everywhere.
He is really starting to play more and talk a lot (well, baby talk anyway). He is a happy baby and gets constant entertainment from his brothers.
Allen and Misha have been in T-ball these past few months. It has been fun watching them play. They had a lot of fun batting and running the bases, but were not always sure what to do with themselves in the field.
Misha was very concentrated on getting to home. All the kids thought it was fun to try to avoid getting tagged out. They would run all over the place just to avoid the catcher.
Misha's hat and glove rarely stayed where they were supposed to be. He needed something to entertain him in the outfield.
Simeon sometimes got a little bored since he didn't get to play (he has to be 4). He usually entertained himself by playing in the dirt,or collecting rocks, or trying to make his mom chase him into the field (not my favorite option).
Benjamin loved the time outside (although you can't really tell from this picture). It was a fun experience, and I am sure we'll get plenty more like it in the coming years. Anyway, I will be posting pictures occasionally to sort of update everyone. Bye for now!









I'm your first follower! Yay!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so, so cute. I wish I could see one of these t-ball games. They sound very entertaining! Thanks for setting up the blog! I look forward to seeing what your family is up to.