Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Little Golf

Well, a few weeks ago Mike took the boys out to teach them a little about golfing. Gradma Char had given them a couple mini sets of golf clubs (They are really cute little clubs complete with bags and all). So, we all took a little trip to the driving range and learned a little bit about golfing. I even hit a few balls while we were there, and we all had a good time. Simeon didn't last too long with the golfing, but he found a nice pile of dirt to play in close by. We also got a lot of attention there. I was a little embarrased because everyone was staring at us when we walked onto the range and I thought maybe they would be annoyed with the kids because they can get pretty noisy at times. I soon found though that everyone just thought they were cute, and the man next to us kept bringing us more baskets of golf balls. When I thanked him, he just said, "Well, you've got a lot of mouths to feed and a lot of little ones to hit balls." Anyway, it was fun to watch the boys learning to do one of their Daddy's favorite things. Enough talk, here are the pictures.
























We also went to the zoo today. Allen and Misha are off from school this week so I thought it was a good time to take advantage of our zoo pass.




This is Misha in Mikes old man wig and beard. I just thought it was a cute picture.Benjamin loves to play the piano. Anytime anyone is playing or it is on, he crawls in and tries to play. It makes it hard during piano lessons, but we figure things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment