Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Misha's Birthday


Well, two weeks later we got to host another birthday party for little Misha. He chose a scooby do party, so that was fun. He was very excited about being five now. Here are some pictures from birthday party number 2. Some of them are a little blurry, but it is the best we've got.



I spent all of Friday working on a Scooby do cake. I think I got a little over ambitious, but all in all it turned out all right.

We got this pinata last minute. Mike had been making a scooby do pinata that looked really great, but it never got hard enough. So, we improvised with a monster pinata (godzilla or something). It worked.







This group of kids was somehow not quite as rowdy as Allen's group. Some of them were even the same, but they were just a little easier to line up. I still had to yell at the top of my lungs for anyone to hear me, but it was fun.






They played a little game where they had to work together to pick up plastic balls with these scooby do paws. Another last minute thing thought up by Mike. The kids loved it!


Benjamin stayed in his favorite place, wherever the balloons happened to be. He also had a fun time. Unfortunately my camera ran out of battery, and those were all the pictures I got.




These are just some cute pictures I got of Benjamin in the last couple weeks. I can't believe how big this little guy is getting. He is all over the place now, and is quickly approaching one year. It makes me kind of sad, but it is fun watching him learn and grow. He is such a beautiful little baby!

1 comment:

  1. The boys are all so cute! And your cake making skills are pretty impressive! The look professionally decorated!

    ReplyDelete