The past month has pretty much flown by, and I think I got left somewhere behind. It has been a little crazy, but I hope I catch up to everyone else in January soon. I was a fun Christmas this year. I wish I had taken a picture, but it was the first year that we put Christmas lights on our house. The boys thought that was pretty cool. Allen and Misha had their Christmas concert (it was very cute, but the video somehow got messed up (I was pretty bummed about that)). Benjamin had fun his first Christmas and he thankfully did not get into the Christmas decorations too much. He did try eating the Christmas lights off of the tree a couple times, but that didn't last too long. He also wasn't as excited about unwrapping presents as I thought he would be. I think we had told him not to touch them so many times that he just lost interest. But, he still had a good time. Here are some pictures. Hope you enjoy and that you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment