
I guess it has been a little while. Time flies by a little too quickly. I missed writing about Benjamin's birthday. We did not too much, but just had the family in town over for cake and some fun with balloons. My cake was a disaster, but luckily Benjamin didn't care much. He just enjoyed eating it. I was trying to make a Lego guy (with a pan Mike got from Legoland) and a Lego brick, but both cakes fell apart when I removed them from the pan. I was able to paste the brick back together with some very runny frosting, but it still looked pretty sad. Anyway, Benjamin loved the balloons, so I hope that made up for it.





Also, just a couple days ago Allen lost his first tooth (I figure the front teeth pulled out by the dentist don't count). He was so excited that they were getting really loose, and on Saturday night I saw that one had the permanent tooth growing in already underneath it. So, Mike pulled out the baby tooth. Allen was really brave (even thought it took a little tugging), and he was so proud of his new little window! The picture is at the top because I couldn't get it to move. I am not adept at this computer stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment