Monday, October 11, 2010

Misha is 6!

I can't believe that Misha is 6 and Allen is 7. The boys are getting so big. Anyway, Misha had a birthday bash on Saturday, so I thought I would share a few pictures before I forget. Enjoy!
Misha chose the theme of Avatar : the Last Airbender for his birthday, so his party was a little more subdued than Allen's wild Star Wars party. I actually had a really hard time thinking of activities, but came up with a few things that the kids had a lot of fun with. There also were a few less kids, and this set was a lot easier to deal with, so it made it a much less tiring party.
We carved pumkins for the earth bending. I was a little stressed out with all the kids having their own carving knives, but it turned out ok.
We also played with water balloons and poppers for the water and fire bending. I think they had fun with that, although they had a really hard time catching the water balloons.

The kids liked the bubbles and the rocket balloons that we used for air bending. Misha was really happy, and that is what really counts. Thanks to everyone who helped out!













1 comment:

  1. Kathrine, your cakes are amazing! R2-D2 was an especially impressive creation! The boys birthday parties look like they were an absolute blast.

    ReplyDelete